Monday, February 18, 2013

Monday Morning Weigh-In

This is going to be short and sweet, because I'm tired and have a headache. This morning I weighed in at 208.2 lbs. WAHOO!! I'm so proud of myself! I am pretty sure I overdid it at dinner tonight. Back on the elliptical tomorrow morning.

Last week was busy with training meetings Tues - Thurs and then I've been off work since Friday. Friday was my birthday; it's been nice being home with the boys. Still can't believe I'm 34 but feeling good about it. I have been busy at home trying to clean and reorganize pretty much all of the rooms in my house. It's been a chore and a project, to say the least, but I'm making good progress and by the end of the month I'll be ready for a nice long and relaxing weekend.

So I apologize for not writing much but after tomorrow, I should get back to a regular schedule. :)

Adios for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment